Gotek External Drive with FlashFloppy Installed
The Gotek drive is a USB stick-based floppy drive replacement that replaces your existing floppy drive or can be installed in an external enclosure. The Gotek drive is flashed with FlashFloppy firmware which allows it work with various computers including the Commodore Amiga, Amstrad CPC computers*, Sinclair Spectrum*, Atari and DOS / IBM PC’s
This Gotek drive will work with all Commodore Amiga computers including:
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
- Amiga 4000T
Includes generic installation screws. Please check these are compatible with your computer prior to installation
USB Sticks and cables are not included.
*Amstrad / Spectrum or computers with 3″ disk drives or old PCs with 5.25″ drives
Amiga, AmigaOS 4.1, Software
AmigaOS 4.1 Pegasos2 Edition
AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition requires no previous version of AmigaOS 4.x and is a stand-alone product, quite possibly the most affordable version of AmigaOS ever released. This now allows current users of AmigaOS 4.1 to install a complete original version of AmigaOS 4.1 without subsequently needing to download or apply 6 updates and countless minor updates.
New functionality in AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition includes but is not limited to:
- Extended memory functionality (beneficial for all supported platforms even those platforms which cannot be equipped with more than 2GB)
- Most powerful console for AmigaOS
- New Intuition features
- New Workbench features
- Much improved DOS
- New unified graphics library with RTG support which allows for (current and future) very substantial general and platform specific performance optimizations e.g. through the use of on-chip DMA engines (present on recently released hardware going back to the Sam440)
- Updated Python port
- Installation graphics, new icons and back-drops by Martin Merz
- Counless minor updates, new functionality and bug fixes.
This is the Pegasos 2 edition of AmigaOS 4.1, and is designed for running on the PegasosPPC platform (https://www.amigaos.net/hardware/36/pegasos-ii) or for emulation under QEMU. Further information on running under QEMU can be found at https://www.amiga-news.de/en/news/AN-2023-03-00113-EN.htmlSKU: RK0061
Raspberry Pi 3 A+
Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
This board is the latest revision of the Raspberry Pi board, packing the same punch as the Raspberry Pi 3 B , on a smaller footprint. For the first time ever, this Model A board also has the beefy WiFi chip from the Model B . This is the perfect board if you’re looking for the power of the B with less power usage.
- The Brains – 64-bit SOC @ 1.4GHz – Using the same Broadcomm BCM2837B0 as it’s brother board, the processor is a tried and tested option for maker projects.
- The Memory – 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM – A slight downgrade from the B , 512MB is more than enough for most projects.
- Connectivity – 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi & Bluetooth – Using the same specs as it’s brother board, the A comes with 802.11.b/g/n/ac AND Bluetooth 4.2/BLE. That means your IoT projects can be tackled with this board.
- Interfacing with Maker Gear – 40 Pin GPIO – The GPIO is the same as all of the Pi’s before it, meaning HATs, Pinouts and Adapter Plates all work the same way with the A
- Seeing and Hearing the Pi – HDMI, DSI, CSI, 4 Pole Stereo and Composite Video – With HDMI you can connect right up to any modern screen, the DSI connector is great for using Maker displays, the CSI connector allows you to hook a camera right into the Pi, and there’s more by way of composite video. You’ll be seeing your Pi desktop with ease.
- Power: 5.1VDC via micro-b USB
Greaseweazle V4 USB Floppy Adapter Flux Reader Writer
Greaseweazle allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analyzed – PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, …).
Greaseweazle V4 is the latest version, updated for mass production and with the following features:
- Reads and writes 3″, 3.5″, 5.25″, 8″ disks (with suitable drive and cable)
- Buffered outputs, for communicating with older 5.25″ and 8″ disk drives
- Integrated power connector for directly powering most 3.5″ disk drives
- Write-enable jumper can be removed for safer preservation of precious vintage disks
- Supports flippy-modded 5.25″ drives
- Supports Disk-Change detection as used by Rob Smith’s integration into the WinUAE Amiga emulator
- 3 user-definable outputs (eg. 8″ interface REDWC signal)
- 100% factory tested, and tested again by me before shipping
More information and documentation from Keir Fraser’s wiki: https://github.com/keirf/Greaseweazle/wiki/V4-Setup
This listing is for the Greaseweazle V4 device only. You will additionally require:
- A disk drive (for example a PC 3.5″ or 5.25″ drive)
- A floppy ribbon cable (typically you want a standard PC cable with ‘twist’ on pins 10-16, to communicate with a PC floppy drive)
- Floppy drive power cable, or power supply
Recommended host OS: Windows 8/10/11, Ubuntu Linux.
Most up-to-date versions of macOS and Linux distributions should also work (but less tested).SKU: RK0056
Amiga, Hardware, Parts
Amiga Keycaps Set
New in stock!
Replacement Keycaps for the Amiga classic computers.
Each sets contains 108 keycaps. These will replace all your current yellowed and worn caps. Sets can be used on ISO & ANSI keyboards and you can find extra caps to support the specifics of the A600 profiles.
With these you make your old keyboard get its glory & shine back!
For all models equipped with Mistumi – Hybrid switches except the A1000.SKU: n/a
Hardware, Parts, Spectrum
ZX Spectrum Rubber 16K/48K Keyboard Membrane
New replacement keyboard membrane for Sinclair ZX Spectrum Rubber 16K/48K Machines
One of the most common faults on the old “rubber key” spectrums are groups of non working keys, or a completely non-working keyboard where it is impossible to get past the startup Sinclair copyright screen. This problem is almost always caused by a worn keyboard membrane.
These are brand new, high quality replacement membranes, manufactured in 2020 with high quality, more flexible, modern materials. The membranes are also thicker (giving better connectivity) and are heat and UV light resistant which prevents the problems of sensitivity to internal heat and cracking of the membrane legs over time.SKU: RK0044
Hardware, Parts, Spectrum
ZX Spectrum+ 48K/128 Keyboard Membrane
New replacement keyboard membrane for Sinclair ZX Spectrum+ 48K & Spectrum 128K Machines
One of the most common faults on the Spectrum+ 48K and 128 models are groups of non working keys, or a completely non-working keyboard where it is impossible to get past the startup screen. This problem is almost always caused by a worn or broken keyboard membrane.
These are brand new, high quality replacement membranes, manufactured in 2020 with high quality, more flexible, modern materials. The membranes are also thicker (giving better connectivity) and are heat and UV light resistant which prevents the problems of sensitivity to internal heat and cracking of the membrane legs over time.SKU: RK0043