Amiga, AmigaOS 4.1, Software
AmigaOS 4.1 Pegasos2 Edition
AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition requires no previous version of AmigaOS 4.x and is a stand-alone product, quite possibly the most affordable version of AmigaOS ever released. This now allows current users of AmigaOS 4.1 to install a complete original version of AmigaOS 4.1 without subsequently needing to download or apply 6 updates and countless minor updates.
New functionality in AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition includes but is not limited to:
- Extended memory functionality (beneficial for all supported platforms even those platforms which cannot be equipped with more than 2GB)
- Most powerful console for AmigaOS
- New Intuition features
- New Workbench features
- Much improved DOS
- New unified graphics library with RTG support which allows for (current and future) very substantial general and platform specific performance optimizations e.g. through the use of on-chip DMA engines (present on recently released hardware going back to the Sam440)
- Updated Python port
- Installation graphics, new icons and back-drops by Martin Merz
- Counless minor updates, new functionality and bug fixes.
This is the Pegasos 2 edition of AmigaOS 4.1, and is designed for running on the PegasosPPC platform (https://www.amigaos.net/hardware/36/pegasos-ii) or for emulation under QEMU. Further information on running under QEMU can be found at https://www.amiga-news.de/en/news/AN-2023-03-00113-EN.htmlSKU: RK0061
Amiga, AmigaOS 3.2, Software
AmigaOS 3.2 CD-ROM
AmigaOS 3.2 comes packed with well over 100 new features, dozens of updates that cover nearly all AmigaOS components and a battery of bugfixes that will undoubtedly solidify the user experience.
AmigaOS 3.2 is the result of more than 2 years of intense and relentless work from a team of over sixty people who have contributed to produce a new milestone in AmigaOS history.
Available for Amiga 1000, 500, 600, 1200, 2000, 3000, 3000T, 4000, 4000T, CD32, and CDTV.This CD-ROM also contains bonus materials only present on the CD-ROM edition:
- Attractive printable labels are available for all your favorite AmigaOS 3.2 storage media variants (CD-ROM version only)
- Experimental CD-ROM-based Amiga CDTV and Amiga CD32 support
- Over 2100 GlowIcons for use with AmigaOS 3.2
We are proud to be an official Hyperion reseller.
Please note that to access AmigaOS 3.2 software updates, you must register your AmigaOS 3.2 CD-ROM serial number on the Hyperion website at https://www.hyperion-entertainment.com.
The serial number can be found on a label on the plastic wrapping of the CD-ROM, so don’t throw it away.