Accelerator Cards, Amiga, Hardware
A630 Rev 2 Accelerator 68030 50Mhz inc FPU for Amiga A600
A630 Rev 2 68030 50Mhz inc FPU is a classic 68030 Motorola accellerator for the Amiga 600 running at 50Mhz and includes an onboard FPU. Perfect for that a speedboost, WHDLoad* gaming, internet, etc.
- CPU MC68030, clocked on 50MHz.
- FPU 68882FN40 – synchronous or asynchronous clocking
- 64MB SDRAM Fast Ram
- Cooling: Active included
- PCMCIA Friendly
More Information can be found at the Archi-tech website – https://wiki.archi-tech.com.pl/pl/A630rev2
MMULib’s for the A630 Accelerator
The A630 Accelerator requires the installation of MMULib’s and it very important you use the right ones for the kickstart ROM you are using:
3.2, 3.2.1 or 3.2.2
Install the MMULib package that came with the AmigaOS 3.2 installation CD ONLY and NOT the ones from Aminet.
- Some demos or games may require disable “CPU CACHE” for better compatibility with the MC68000.
- The card is designed to work with 3.1 Roms and above including 3.2 and 3.2.1
- An internal HDD/CF/SD Card needs to be installed for the A630 to boot.
Gotek External Drive with FlashFloppy Installed
The Gotek drive is a USB stick-based floppy drive replacement that replaces your existing floppy drive or can be installed in an external enclosure. The Gotek drive is flashed with FlashFloppy firmware which allows it work with various computers including the Commodore Amiga, Amstrad CPC computers*, Sinclair Spectrum*, Atari and DOS / IBM PC’s
This Gotek drive will work with all Commodore Amiga computers including:
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
- Amiga 4000T
Includes generic installation screws. Please check these are compatible with your computer prior to installation
USB Sticks and cables are not included.
*Amstrad / Spectrum or computers with 3″ disk drives or old PCs with 5.25″ drives
Amiga, AmigaOS 4.1, Software
AmigaOS 4.1 Pegasos2 Edition
AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition requires no previous version of AmigaOS 4.x and is a stand-alone product, quite possibly the most affordable version of AmigaOS ever released. This now allows current users of AmigaOS 4.1 to install a complete original version of AmigaOS 4.1 without subsequently needing to download or apply 6 updates and countless minor updates.
New functionality in AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition includes but is not limited to:
- Extended memory functionality (beneficial for all supported platforms even those platforms which cannot be equipped with more than 2GB)
- Most powerful console for AmigaOS
- New Intuition features
- New Workbench features
- Much improved DOS
- New unified graphics library with RTG support which allows for (current and future) very substantial general and platform specific performance optimizations e.g. through the use of on-chip DMA engines (present on recently released hardware going back to the Sam440)
- Updated Python port
- Installation graphics, new icons and back-drops by Martin Merz
- Counless minor updates, new functionality and bug fixes.
This is the Pegasos 2 edition of AmigaOS 4.1, and is designed for running on the PegasosPPC platform (https://www.amigaos.net/hardware/36/pegasos-ii) or for emulation under QEMU. Further information on running under QEMU can be found at https://www.amiga-news.de/en/news/AN-2023-03-00113-EN.htmlSKU: RK0061
Raspberry Pi 3 A+
Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
This board is the latest revision of the Raspberry Pi board, packing the same punch as the Raspberry Pi 3 B , on a smaller footprint. For the first time ever, this Model A board also has the beefy WiFi chip from the Model B . This is the perfect board if you’re looking for the power of the B with less power usage.
- The Brains – 64-bit SOC @ 1.4GHz – Using the same Broadcomm BCM2837B0 as it’s brother board, the processor is a tried and tested option for maker projects.
- The Memory – 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM – A slight downgrade from the B , 512MB is more than enough for most projects.
- Connectivity – 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi & Bluetooth – Using the same specs as it’s brother board, the A comes with 802.11.b/g/n/ac AND Bluetooth 4.2/BLE. That means your IoT projects can be tackled with this board.
- Interfacing with Maker Gear – 40 Pin GPIO – The GPIO is the same as all of the Pi’s before it, meaning HATs, Pinouts and Adapter Plates all work the same way with the A
- Seeing and Hearing the Pi – HDMI, DSI, CSI, 4 Pole Stereo and Composite Video – With HDMI you can connect right up to any modern screen, the DSI connector is great for using Maker displays, the CSI connector allows you to hook a camera right into the Pi, and there’s more by way of composite video. You’ll be seeing your Pi desktop with ease.
- Power: 5.1VDC via micro-b USB