|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 20 cm|
TerribleFire TF1260 Amiga 1200 Accelerator Card
The TerribleFire TF1260 is an Accelerator and Expansion Card for the Amiga 1200 that provides 128MB of Fast RAM, a 2.5″ IDE interface, a Motorola 68LC060 processor clocked at 50Mhz (MMU/no FPU).
- Compatible with all Amiga 1200 motherboard revisions
- Motorola 68LC060 rev4 CPU with MMU, no FPU
- CPU Socket, allowing CPU upgrades
- 128MB of FAST RAM memory
- 44pin Fast IDE Interface (requires ehide.device driver**)
- PCMCIA compatible
* booting from the accelerator IDE port requires a modified Kickstart ROM
- Amiga 1200 computer
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2, 3.x or 3.9 **
** Kickstart 3.X includes license. Kickstart 3.2 requires an AmigaOS 3.2 license.
Designed by the legend that is “TerribleFire”, Stephen Leary. Built in Canada by AlenPPC. Delivered to you by RetroKit.com.au!
AlenPPC has kindly put together some common FAQs for the TF1260 via this link